Digital photos have made taking and storing of photos easier than ever. This also makes creating photo calendars easier as well. The internet provides you with plenty of websites to choose from to help you create professional looking photo calendars for your own use, gifts or for fundraising.
- Vista Print There are plenty of calendar options to choose from on this site: Wall calendars, desk calendars, poster size calendars, wallet calendars, magnetic calendars and card calendars. Their prizes are very affordable, and they offer plenty of other custom printing options besides their calendars.
- Snapfish If you’ve already used Snapfish for printing your photos, using it to create your own photo calendars will be very simple. They have four different sizes to choose from for their wall calendars and four different sizes for their poster calendars. They also offer a daily planner calendar that is perfect for either your office or at home.
- Shutterfly This is another popular photo upload site, which has the capabilities of creating personalized photo calendars. It only provides options for wall, poster and desk calendars but has lots of design options to choose from for all of those.
- MyCalendarMaker Looking for a way to create and print your own photo calendar for FREE? You can do that on this site. They also have paid memberships that allow you to print your calendars without the advertising that appear on the free copies.
- Creations by You This site is all about creating personalized items of every kind, so calendars are, of course included. Their online calendar program puts you totally in charge. Start the calendar with whatever month you want. Make a one year or two year calendar. Add dates or leave them out entirely. Select fonts, backgrounds, and all kinds of other custom options.
- Mixbook Initially this site was just an online scrapbooking site, but they have now added calendars to their options. With two different sizes of wall calendars and a couple dozen themes to choose from, they started out with some good choices.
- CreatePhotoCalendars This site allows you to download their calendar creation software free of charge. There are a couple of advantages to this system. You don’t have to upload pictures to their site, which can be a slow process, and you don’t have to have your photos all selected before you begin creating, since you have access to all the photos on your computer. In addition, you can work on your calendar without being online. When you’re finished, upload the calendar to the site for publishing.
- Lulu In addition to uploading pictures from your computer, the Lulu publishing site also gives you the option of importing your pictures from facebook, flickr, smugbug or photobucket. When you’ve completed your calendar, you can place your order or make the calendar available for sale on the Lulu website.
- Kodak Gallery With Kodak’s usually top quality, their calendars are printed on heavy cardstock with premium picture quality. Their calendar styles include a unique accordion style desk calendar.
- MyPhotoCreations This is another site that provides downloadable software for the creation of your calendars. For its wall calendars it provides options for both center and top bound calendar styles. It also provides a CD case style desk calendar. This software also can be purchased to enable you to print your calendar pages yourself.
You have the choices of doing all your creating right on the website, downloading software to create on your desktop and upload for publishing, or simply create and print yourself. Whichever fits your needs and your budget best.